Why Should I Join A Small Group?
Throughout the Bible we see examples of the importance of relationships. In fact, the Bible refers to us as a “body.” (1 Corinthians 12:12-26) Small groups enable us to join on this journey of relationship and belonging. It is challenging, but very worth the effort.
What Is A Small Group?
- Consists of 6-14 adults and sometimes their children
- Led by trained volunteer leaders who are training other volunteer leaders
- Meets regularly in one another’s homes or in the community
- Multiplies into more groups as it grows
What Does A Small Group Do?
- Share Life (Acts 2:42-47)
- Pursue Change (2 Corinthians 3:18)
- Grow Together (Acts 16:5)
How Do I Join A Small Group?
- Choose a group from the map below and email the leader OR fill out the form below and we’ll match you up with a group.